Numericalz Accountants in Gravesend & Northfleet


Do you work as a subcontractor in the construction industry ?​

We can help you claim your overpaid taxes from HMRC in no time at all. Speak to us today to get your tax return done and help you claim the overpaid taxes from HMRC.

  • We schedule a free consultation to discuss your accounting needs.
  • We discuss your paperwork with you to understand your income and expenses.
  • We provide you with guidance on allowable income and expenses that you can claim for.
  • We produce your accounts and tax return.
  • We discuss your accounts and tax return with you and explain our calculations to you to seek your approval to file them to HMRC on your behalf.
  • We file your tax return with the HMRC to agree your taxes.
  • If you are due a tax refund, we request this from the HMRC and process your refund back to you as soon as your funds clear from the HMRC.