Numericalz Advisers Limited is a reputed firm of Chartered Certified Accountants. We are based in Kent and cater to individual, contractor and business clients of all sizes. We are a proud member of the ACCA.
Our accountants take pride in providing best-in-class services to clients from various industries. We deal with businesses in retail, hotel and catering, healthcare, real estate, off licence, construction and engineering, information technology and many more.
With more than 13 years of experience, our professionals are experts in all areas. We specialise in accounting needs of Sole traders, Subcontractors, Self assessment accounts, Personal tax returns, Limited Companies accounts, Bookkeeping, Management Accounts, CIS returns, VAT returns etc.
We are an accredited ACCA firm. ACCA is the professional accountancy body that produces best-qualified and most sought-after accountants. Numericalz diligently follows the professional and ethical standards laid out by the ACCA. Find us on ACCA here.
How We Operate?
Our Step by Step Process
- We arrange for an in-person meeting or a telephonic/video call to understand your business. Click here to book your appointment.
- Based on our discussion, we request you to provide all the relevant documentation.
- After a thorough assessment, we advise you the most tax-efficient route to take.
- Most importantly, we design your tailored accounting package that fits your needs and meets your goal, ensuring full compliance.
- We inform you upfront of our fixed annual fees so that you know exactly what your cost commitments are.
- From your records we carry out the bookkeeping and prepare your accounts and tax returns and discuss them comprehensively with you.
- You are kept informed of all upcoming deadlines well in advance. We ensure that the records get submitted at Companies House and HMRC in a timely manner.
- Our guarantee is that you will not get any late penalty fines from Companies House or HMRC because of any fault of ours. Where we are at fault, we take care of your penalty.
- During our engagement, we keep you well-informed of your business performance so that you can carry out your business stress-free and efficiently.
Mukul Malik, FCCA
Mukul comes with a rich experience in the field of accountancy. After working in the profession for over 13 years he demonstrates an impressive breadth of accounting and tax expertise. He has provided strategic tax guidance to numerous clients over the years. Mukul has acquired over-arching deep domain knowledge for varied clients (Sole Trader, Partnership, Charities and Limited Companies) in areas of Accounts Production, Corporation Tax, Value Added Tax (VAT), Construction Industry Schemes (CIS), Personal and Partnership Tax Returns.
When not working, Mukul loves playing with dogs, learn horse-riding, clay-pigeon shooting and indulging in karaoke nights.